1. How important will certification be in selecting your hardware?
2. As compared to non-certified hardware, do you expect that Linux certified hardware will
Have more or less the same price
3. The use of Linux certified hardware will require less testing,
preparation, and planning than noncertified hardware.
4. Linux certified hardware will have a higher rate of successful
installation than noncertified hardware.
5. Linux certified hardware will be more reliable, generating fewer help
requests than noncertified.
6. Compared to noncertified hardware, Linux certified hardware are:
A lot more likely to be reliable
Somewhat more likely to be reliable
About as reliable
Somewhat less reliable
A lot less reliable
7. Do you have a policy regarding the selection of hardware?
8. Is it your policy that only Linux certified hardware will be used?
9. If not, when do you anticipate that becoming your policy?
2 years or longer
10. If your organization has quantified the value that certification adds to hardware, what is the value?
More than $100 per user
Up to $100 per user
Less then nothing (or costs more)